Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Shinjuku 新宿

Shinjuku is my town of youth. I used to go out to the downtown of Shinjuku after work or at the weekends.

1st photo shows downtown which you can get from east exit. Always busy and always something is going on.

There is a new building of Bikkuro, which is the unification of Big Camera (camera shop) and Uniqlo (cloth shop). I did not have a chance to go in this time.

After so many years, well maybe more than 20 yaers, I went in the department store "Isetan" in Shinjuku, very elegant place now.

I did a bit of shopping there and bought some nice things including a pants suit, which was quite a good price but I was happy.

Beautiful display attracts you.

Afterwords I had a meal with a very good friend of mine at a Yakiniku-BBQ Restaurant. Delicious! And not expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment